RBS International provides a wide range of products and services to personal, commercial and large corporate and institutional customers through a number of well-known brands.
Our five brands are:
A core part of NatWest Group plc - one of the UK's largest banking groups.
- Established in 1996
- 6 locations
- A centre of excellence for funds banking
At RBS International, we build long-term partnerships, working collaboratively to understand our customers’ needs and create tailored solutions to help them grow and prosper. Our relationship teams provide insight and expertise in the sectors and locations where we operate. When combined with digital banking in the form of a multi-currency platform for our corporate customers and a mobile banking app for our personal customers, we aim to maximise the value we bring to every customer we serve.
Did you know?
- The RBS International logo is derived from the classic ‘daisy wheel’ logo and has been in use since 1996
- The bank originally offered banking services to customers in offshore jurisdictions under the Williams Deacon Bank brand, which was established in St Helier in Jersey in 1963. In 1996 it became known as RBS International.
- RBS International has a custom-developed online banking platform eQ for its offshore corporate and markets customers, enabling them to self-service their accounts. It continues to innovate this platform in direct response to its customers’ feedback.
- The RBS International markets team has locally-based specialist representation in Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and Gibraltar. They provide treasury and risk management services spanning the money market, foreign exchange and interest rate management.
- 4 locations
- 9 retail branches
NatWest International offers a full range of services to personal customers through our branch network and relationship teams in Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Gibraltar.
We are committed to supporting entrepreneurs, start-ups and small business owners.
Isle of Man Bank
- Established in 1865
- 6 retail branches
- 1 mobile branch
Isle of Man Bank is a local community bank. The bank offers retail, private and business banking services to its local Isle of Man customers.
Founded by islanders in 1865 to meet the growing need for reliable banking services, it has maintained strong links with the local community and is proud to be known as ‘the community bank’.
Did you know?
- The Isle of Man Bank logo makes use of the 3-legged Manx symbol, a triskele, which also features on the Isle of Man Flag.
- On its first day in 1865, the bank took deposits of £3,000, worth over £250,000 today.
- In 2015, Isle of Man Bank saw the launch of its mobile branch ‘Penny’, delivering banking services to even more customers in its local community.
Coutts Crown Dependencies
Exceptional private banking.
- 3 locations
- Wealth management
- Connectivity to the UK
Coutts Crown Dependencies is renowned as a provider of intelligent wealth management and private banking solutions for global individuals with connectivity to the UK. Our experience of advising wealthy individuals gives us a rare ability to anticipate our clients’ needs and we are proud that every aspect of our advice – from assessment to delivery and implementation – is tailored to our customers’ unique requirements.
Did you know?
- In 2017 we changed our trading name to Coutts Crown Dependencies because of a new ring fencing legislation.
- Coutts has a rich and colourful history spanning more than 300 years.
- In 1837, Angela Burdett inherited the interest in a trust that included the half-share in the Bank.
NatWest Trustee and Depositary Services
The market-leading independent trustee/depositary to the UK collective investment scheme industry.
- Provided services for over 80 years
- 2 locations
- Truly independent
NatWest TDS is the market-leading independent trustee/depositary to the UK collective investment scheme (CIS) industry. We have provided trustee or depositary services for over 80 years and serve a significant portion of the UK CIS market.
We also work with more management companies and a greater value of funds under trusteeship than any other trustee/depositary.
Did you know?
- We are the only fully independent trustee/depositary service provider in the UK, increasing product choice and reducing any potential conflicts.
- The team are wholly dedicated to trustee and depositary services, with an in-house legal team that provides support on legal and regulatory matters.
- Our independent operating model offers management companies the choice of service providers – ensuring the optimal mix of service provision in relation to custody, fund accounting, and transfer agency.