Manage the transactions on your RBS International OneCard
The way you log in to Smart Data has changed
We've introduced a new log in portal, which will ask you to enter a one-time passcode (OTP) on top of your User ID and password every time that you log in.
Need help logging into our new portal?
What is Smart Data?
Smart Data is a secure online management information system that supports Mastercard based card products, including management reporting to help you track, manage and analyse spend.
- Streamline the administration involved in managing the transactions on your RBS International OneCard.
- Monitor spending at cardholder level.
- Monitor spending at management levels.
- Create spending reports for every employee.
- Integrate all transaction information into your existing accounting systems.
Smart Data Online features
How to get started
To get started with Smart Data and manage your card programme online, you'll need a user ID and password.
Please speak to your relationship director using your normal contact details to register. If you do not know your relationship directors contact details please visit our contact us page.
Once you receive your log in details, visit the log in for Smart Data here.
Help and Support
Call OneCard helpline 0370 0101 152
From abroad: +44 1268 508 019
Minicom 0370 154 1192
Lines open: Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm; Sat 9am-1pm
Calls may be recorded. Call charges from residential lines, business lines and mobiles vary and depend on your telephone operator's tariffs.