For making a payment or creating a currency standing orders
Important information about our forms
To use the interactive payment request form, please use your desktop / laptop to download the file directly to your local drive and open the file using Adobe Reader. The interactive payment request form is not supported on mobile devices or tablets.
Make a payment, transfer or currency standing order
We’ve created an interactive payment request form to help customers who prefer to send us payment instructions by post or by visiting a branch.
Guidance on completing the payment request form
- Transfer funds between your RBS International accounts (PDF, 589 KB)
- Sending a domestic sterling payment (PDF, 171 KB)
- Outward International SWIFT payment (includes currency payments to UK) (PDF, 188 KB)
- Sending a Euro payment to Europe (SEPA) - London and Luxembourg (PDF, 68 KB)
- How to create a currency standing order (PDF, 154 KB)
Sending us your completed form
Send your form by post or visit a branch
Completed forms can be printed and sent to the following address or returned to a branch.
PO Box 13, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1AN
To find your local office please visit our contact us webpage.
Send your form by fax
If you’ve registered to send faxes and have a signal number card, you can send us your completed payment request form by fax.
Channel Islands, Isle of Man or UK: 0333 009 1173
Gibraltar and International: +44 20 3282 5394